Quote of the Day: "Begin with the end in mind."
1. Attendance and Welcome back. Expectations for junior or senior year.
2. Summer story. Best thing that happened this summer?
3. VIDEO: AVID Advice from Aidan. My son Aidan starts kindergarten today. We sat down for an interview over the weekend and he had advice for high school students. You know, because he is the expert!
4. Binders! Seniors have senior privilege and we will discuss how they can create their own organization system. (But they will be graded on whatever they come up with and we are going to stick to it. These are due on Friday.)
4. Seniors and Juniors will be writing personal letters to freshmen AVID Students. These letters will give advice on how to be successful in AVID and in high school. We'll deliver this to 6th and 7th period AVID classes at the end of this week or beginning of next.
2 Truths and a Lie. :)
Each student will explain two things about them that are hard to believe, but true. And they will also mix in a lie about themselves. Then we will try to figure out which is the lie. A great way to get to know each other.
Post a Comment